Merrimack -4.5: Warriors have been easily the best team in the MAAC this season and now they face a scrappy, but banged up Marist squad who got taken to the limit in round 1 by a Quinnipiac team that had it's own share of injuries. Merrimack smashed Sacred Heart by 22 and while I don't think they do that against Marist, I think they still win by 8-10 while giving the Red Foxes all kinds of problems with that funky zone they play. Merrimack finished the season on a 9-1 run and are on a mission to win the title and advance to the NCAA Tournament for the first time. 0.75 units.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Off a 1-3 day yesterday, tread carefully...
Merrimack -4.5: Warriors have been easily the best team in the MAAC this season and now they face a scrappy, but banged up Marist squad who got taken to the limit in round 1 by a Quinnipiac team that had it's own share of injuries. Merrimack smashed Sacred Heart by 22 and while I don't think they do that against Marist, I think they still win by 8-10 while giving the Red Foxes all kinds of problems with that funky zone they play. Merrimack finished the season on a 9-1 run and are on a mission to win the title and advance to the NCAA Tournament for the first time. 0.75 units.