Every time I touch these clowns they burn me. Can’t even win SU on senior night. Never again with these soft ass pieces of shit.
Texas Tech
Kansas is now on my forever no bet list as well. Fucking pathetic.
Peterson makes them worse. 2-15 shooting against an awful team. Keep shooting though, dog ass.
Kansas is now on my forever no bet list as well. Fucking pathetic.
Peterson makes them worse. 2-15 shooting against an awful team. Keep shooting though, dog ass.
I genuinely have no idea what people see in Peterson. He's not that great of a team player, and he just doesn't have that fire when shit gets gritty. He overestimates his talent and acts like EVERY shot he's gonna put up is going in, no matter how bad the shot was. He cannot lead a comeback. If I'm picking #1, I'm taking Cam Boozer without the slightest hesitation.
I genuinely have no idea what people see in Peterson. He's not that great of a team player, and he just doesn't have that fire when shit gets gritty. He overestimates his talent and acts like EVERY shot he's gonna put up is going in, no matter how bad the shot was. He cannot lead a comeback. If I'm picking #1, I'm taking Cam Boozer without the slightest hesitation.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
