The 10s are money right now stay hot my friend ![]()
Tatao 1st half plays FRIDAY Madness
Took Norfolk live down 8 at +2.5 and at one point they were plus 4.5! Wish I bet a lot more!
Nice run today to you and your boy, keep it going..take your meds please, we have a bunch more games to go![]()
Took Norfolk live down 8 at +2.5 and at one point they were plus 4.5! Wish I bet a lot more!
Nice run today to you and your boy, keep it going..take your meds please, we have a bunch more games to go![]()
Took Norfolk live down 8 at +2.5 and at one point they were plus 4.5! Wish I bet a lot more!
Nice run today to you and your boy, keep it going..take your meds please, we have a bunch more games to go![]()
Took Norfolk live down 8 at +2.5 and at one point they were plus 4.5! Wish I bet a lot more!
Nice run today to you and your boy, keep it going..take your meds please, we have a bunch more games to go![]()
Gentleman I've told you over the past several weeks my friend when he is on he is off the charts and this is one of these examples let's just keep this crap goingNot bad for 75 years old huh
Gentleman I've told you over the past several weeks my friend when he is on he is off the charts and this is one of these examples let's just keep this crap goingNot bad for 75 years old huh
Gentleman I've told you over the past several weeks my friend when he is on he is off the charts and this is one of these examples let's just keep this crap goingNot bad for 75 years old huh
You pal is unreal... of course today I missed out on this insane run, but tip my cap and keep it up sir!!!
Gentleman I've told you over the past several weeks my friend when he is on he is off the charts and this is one of these examples let's just keep this crap goingNot bad for 75 years old huh
You pal is unreal... of course today I missed out on this insane run, but tip my cap and keep it up sir!!!
can't imagine anyone making decent dough off these heavy favs on the ML without parlaying them
can't imagine anyone making decent dough off these heavy favs on the ML without parlaying them
can't imagine anyone making decent dough off these heavy favs on the ML without parlaying them
got u. Sucks there isn't any sort of alert for messages on here
can't imagine anyone making decent dough off these heavy favs on the ML without parlaying them
got u. Sucks there isn't any sort of alert for messages on here
Hot Forum Topics
- Friday 10/09/2026 478
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,478
- PART DEUX 193
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,296
- Week 6 Money 11,497
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 37,741
- ***Macwesties * Fri. October. 09, 2026 * NCAAF * Week #6 * College Football Plays*** 4,026
- FRYDAY 4,447
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,873
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,629
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
