way to many games the risk to reward is just to much to me it looks like you are chasing everyday and i have never been able to figure out way cant you but out your plays all at one time instead it takes you all day and night to get them out not everyone can sit in front of the computor all day long just wondering if you could ansewer that thank you and hope for your response
way to many games the risk to reward is just to much to me it looks like you are chasing everyday and i have never been able to figure out way cant you but out your plays all at one time instead it takes you all day and night to get them out not everyone can sit in front of the computor all day long just wondering if you could ansewer that thank you and hope for your response
way to many games the risk to reward is just to much to me it looks like you are chasing everyday and i have never been able to figure out way cant you but out your plays all at one time instead it takes you all day and night to get them out not everyone can sit in front of the computor all day long just wondering if you could ansewer that thank you and hope for your response
Absolutely great question sir first off I am 70 years old and was a corporate lawyer for many years. I only started wagering at this year's super bowl. I do not choose the plays a very good friend of mine does who is 75 and has been doing this all his life. When he is on its amazing. Believe it or not there are more plays he plays than I post. I only put the one's he says are his favorite. It's an all day event for us. Believe me there is no chasing my friend. This is a hobby for me now and enjoy it. BOL to you my friend
Quote Originally Posted by gordon2987:
way to many games the risk to reward is just to much to me it looks like you are chasing everyday and i have never been able to figure out way cant you but out your plays all at one time instead it takes you all day and night to get them out not everyone can sit in front of the computor all day long just wondering if you could ansewer that thank you and hope for your response
Absolutely great question sir first off I am 70 years old and was a corporate lawyer for many years. I only started wagering at this year's super bowl. I do not choose the plays a very good friend of mine does who is 75 and has been doing this all his life. When he is on its amazing. Believe it or not there are more plays he plays than I post. I only put the one's he says are his favorite. It's an all day event for us. Believe me there is no chasing my friend. This is a hobby for me now and enjoy it. BOL to you my friend
Thank you mr works and have been finding out that alot of these ml plays are the way to roll here with these tight Vegas lines I had to lose at least 20 wagers by playing the spread. I do realize the reward is not as much as the risk. But choosing the right games seems to be the way to roll
Quote Originally Posted by aaironworks:
BOL tat
Thank you mr works and have been finding out that alot of these ml plays are the way to roll here with these tight Vegas lines I had to lose at least 20 wagers by playing the spread. I do realize the reward is not as much as the risk. But choosing the right games seems to be the way to roll
thank you very much tatao for the quick response i now understand your situation thank you for your response and thank you for all that you do for us on covers it is much appreciated thanks again
thank you very much tatao for the quick response i now understand your situation thank you for your response and thank you for all that you do for us on covers it is much appreciated thanks again
Tatao whatever works for you. My sports book doesn’t offer ML first half wagers. Which I’m pisssed about. I’m more of a dog guy. When I lay points it just rarely works.
“It’s not a lie, if you believe it”
Tatao whatever works for you. My sports book doesn’t offer ML first half wagers. Which I’m pisssed about. I’m more of a dog guy. When I lay points it just rarely works.
Tatao whatever works for you. My sports book doesn’t offer ML first half wagers. Which I’m pisssed about. I’m more of a dog guy. When I lay points it just rarely works.
Understood sir there are several money lines that we love today and also spreads. I am going to see how it rolls and a rule of thumb for us is we don't go over a - 400 ml just like Gonzaga the other night I believe they will like minus 800 and the ridiculous thing was that they lost both halves I know you wouldn't think that can happen but it does and there is way too much to risk for reward
Quote Originally Posted by aaironworks:
Tatao whatever works for you. My sports book doesn’t offer ML first half wagers. Which I’m pisssed about. I’m more of a dog guy. When I lay points it just rarely works.
Understood sir there are several money lines that we love today and also spreads. I am going to see how it rolls and a rule of thumb for us is we don't go over a - 400 ml just like Gonzaga the other night I believe they will like minus 800 and the ridiculous thing was that they lost both halves I know you wouldn't think that can happen but it does and there is way too much to risk for reward
I'm going against the grain here I realize that but I really feel UConn is going to hold their own in the first half Houston probably come storming back though in the second half this is a great spot for this UConn team
UCONN +6 1ST HALF ONLY 3*
I'm going against the grain here I realize that but I really feel UConn is going to hold their own in the first half Houston probably come storming back though in the second half this is a great spot for this UConn team
It's just about time gentlemen let's start this day off right on 2 very large plays here to set the tempo for the day. Let's see if my theory will work today. Also not every game will be a money line just ones of value
It's just about time gentlemen let's start this day off right on 2 very large plays here to set the tempo for the day. Let's see if my theory will work today. Also not every game will be a money line just ones of value