GM boys kept it rolling now 13-5 +18.5 units for tournament(s)
Lets keep it going ![]()
Purdue -7 (buy.5) (1.5) playing some of their best ball of the year. Let’s keep it rolling
Back shortly ![]()
GM boys kept it rolling now 13-5 +18.5 units for tournament(s)
Lets keep it going ![]()
Purdue -7 (buy.5) (1.5) playing some of their best ball of the year. Let’s keep it rolling
Back shortly ![]()
GM boys kept it rolling now 13-5 +18.5 units for tournament(s)
Lets keep it going ![]()
Purdue -7 (buy.5) (1.5) playing some of their best ball of the year. Let’s keep it rolling
Back shortly ![]()
Looks like miami is using the drive to score and Purdue can't stop them. If I was miami I wouldn't change a thing. Im going with miami ML 2nd half
Looks like miami is using the drive to score and Purdue can't stop them. If I was miami I wouldn't change a thing. Im going with miami ML 2nd half
Adding..
Virginia +1 (2.5)
Kansas +4 (buy .5) (1) against the grain here. Line seems low given St. John’s trend. Kansas has the talent to win - who shows up?
Under 145.5 (1.5)
May have something late - looking at Arizona/Iowa game ![]()
Adding..
Virginia +1 (2.5)
Kansas +4 (buy .5) (1) against the grain here. Line seems low given St. John’s trend. Kansas has the talent to win - who shows up?
Under 145.5 (1.5)
May have something late - looking at Arizona/Iowa game ![]()
