Play #1:
San Diego +6
Play #2:
Uc Riverside +12.5
-Smitty
@atm_austin
All the trolls who chime in with no knowledge and keep leeching on the few that actually know how to win consistently can buzz off. Ill keep it PG in here but you all know who you are. Seems there are no intellectual conversations on here or non-toxic ones at least anymore.
Yes, I have the highest hit rate of anyone on here and no I'm not going to give you all of my plays.
I post when I can and those that have been with me for years continue cashing in per usual on and off of covers.
GL to the good ones![]()
All the trolls who chime in with no knowledge and keep leeching on the few that actually know how to win consistently can buzz off. Ill keep it PG in here but you all know who you are. Seems there are no intellectual conversations on here or non-toxic ones at least anymore.
Yes, I have the highest hit rate of anyone on here and no I'm not going to give you all of my plays.
I post when I can and those that have been with me for years continue cashing in per usual on and off of covers.
GL to the good ones![]()
