1H Stetson +3.5
POD!
For reference... time of posting was 5:02 and game didnt tip til just after 5.
Nice try though. GL with your losses.
For reference... time of posting was 5:02 and game didnt tip til just after 5.
Nice try though. GL with your losses.
@FelixFermin21
Bro those losers couldn't touch me in sports betting with a 10 foot pole. Absolutely mediocre.
Unbelievable.
@FelixFermin21
Bro those losers couldn't touch me in sports betting with a 10 foot pole. Absolutely mediocre.
Unbelievable.
@asmth14
Sorry my guy! Didn’t mean to offend. I was just saying that the posting usually posts well after and it could be just the site itself. Thanks for your hard work and efforts boss.
@asmth14
Sorry my guy! Didn’t mean to offend. I was just saying that the posting usually posts well after and it could be just the site itself. Thanks for your hard work and efforts boss.
@lik122
If youre gonna accuse me of something , next time know what youre talking about and try using a sportsbook where you can " Live Wager" like the rest of us.
@lik122
If youre gonna accuse me of something , next time know what youre talking about and try using a sportsbook where you can " Live Wager" like the rest of us.
@tieu13ao
You ever heard of live wagering ? DraftKings, FanDuel, BetMgm, Betonline, Bovada.
I recommend any of them.
@tieu13ao
You ever heard of live wagering ? DraftKings, FanDuel, BetMgm, Betonline, Bovada.
I recommend any of them.
If i do it late, it is a live wager or just as a game is tipping and I, too bet it live . Big deal, sue me. We all know enough to use a platform that allows live betting.
If i do it late, it is a live wager or just as a game is tipping and I, too bet it live . Big deal, sue me. We all know enough to use a platform that allows live betting.
Sue me, haha…
fk the clowns, let’s beat the crap out of some bookies…
![]()
Sue me, haha…
fk the clowns, let’s beat the crap out of some bookies…
![]()
