![]()
![]()
SEC Final
Great hit. I loved Arkansas myself so I tailed and it obv worked out. Razorbacks shooting ~60% from 3 and Vandy going 0-11 for like 5 minutes was the main difference imo . Plus many cappers on here pumping Vandy a bunch of them ice cold and that’s as clear a public play as you will see. Great call, good to be a winner ![]()
Great hit. I loved Arkansas myself so I tailed and it obv worked out. Razorbacks shooting ~60% from 3 and Vandy going 0-11 for like 5 minutes was the main difference imo . Plus many cappers on here pumping Vandy a bunch of them ice cold and that’s as clear a public play as you will see. Great call, good to be a winner ![]()
@RebelTell2
Vandy off two big dog wins vs top SEC teams now favored, especially after Florida..bad spot. I learned a big lesson here.
MGM and others on Arky are sharp top notch players. My hats off to them
@RebelTell2
Vandy off two big dog wins vs top SEC teams now favored, especially after Florida..bad spot. I learned a big lesson here.
MGM and others on Arky are sharp top notch players. My hats off to them
@RebelTell2 Vandy off two big dog wins vs top SEC teams now favored, especially after Florida..bad spot. I learned a big lesson here. MGM and others on Arky are sharp top notch players. My hats off to them
Solid and classy post @Wizerguy![]()
@RebelTell2 Vandy off two big dog wins vs top SEC teams now favored, especially after Florida..bad spot. I learned a big lesson here. MGM and others on Arky are sharp top notch players. My hats off to them
Solid and classy post @Wizerguy![]()
Gold Rush !!!
8-0 run in conference tournament play … you can’t beat that
appreciate all the good love… im done till tournament time .. congrats to all that has been tailing and believing what im capable of doing. Let’s run the tables in the Big Dance .. see yall next week ![]()
Gold Rush !!!
8-0 run in conference tournament play … you can’t beat that
appreciate all the good love… im done till tournament time .. congrats to all that has been tailing and believing what im capable of doing. Let’s run the tables in the Big Dance .. see yall next week ![]()
@MGM_grnd
@MGM_grnd Great to see you!!! We need you back posting at your 70-80% clip!!!
This was from Kasper post on Feb 12th!!!
Thank you for coming out of Retirement Brother!!!
@MGM_grnd
@MGM_grnd Great to see you!!! We need you back posting at your 70-80% clip!!!
This was from Kasper post on Feb 12th!!!
Thank you for coming out of Retirement Brother!!!
@Wizerguy Appreciate it wize. Exactly how I capped it … along with better coaching
Yep..you're as solid as they come..people can learn from you..i know I have, especially about that game and the spot..to bad I didnt act on it, but to learn was worth a million![]()
![]()
@Wizerguy Appreciate it wize. Exactly how I capped it … along with better coaching
Yep..you're as solid as they come..people can learn from you..i know I have, especially about that game and the spot..to bad I didnt act on it, but to learn was worth a million![]()
![]()
Gold Rush !!! 8-0 run in conference tournament play … you can’t beat that appreciate all the good love… im done till tournament time .. congrats to all that has been tailing and believing what im capable of doing. Let’s run the tables in the Big Dance .. see yall next week
![]()
![]()
Gold Rush !!! 8-0 run in conference tournament play … you can’t beat that appreciate all the good love… im done till tournament time .. congrats to all that has been tailing and believing what im capable of doing. Let’s run the tables in the Big Dance .. see yall next week
![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
