Prospect
Joined: Jan, 2026
Posts: 5
Posted:
#1
This is my second post here ever, on my first post as I picked 4 games and I went 1-3, not too great.
Portland/Seattle UNDER 138
Both these teams played each other two weeks ago and the score was 53-54, 117 total.
Seattle's offense is ranked real low at 304/365 and their defense is ranked top twenty, ranked 20/365.
Portland's offense is ranked 229/365 with a much better ranked defense at 134/365.
The Adj Tempo for Portland is ranked 121/365 and for Seattle it's 134/365.
Both team's defenses are the strong points in this game, I think it goes under again.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
This is my second post here ever, on my first post as I picked 4 games and I went 1-3, not too great.
Portland/Seattle UNDER 138
Both these teams played each other two weeks ago and the score was 53-54, 117 total.
Seattle's offense is ranked real low at 304/365 and their defense is ranked top twenty, ranked 20/365.
Portland's offense is ranked 229/365 with a much better ranked defense at 134/365.
The Adj Tempo for Portland is ranked 121/365 and for Seattle it's 134/365.
Both team's defenses are the strong points in this game, I think it goes under again.