1.1* Michigan -2.5 to Duke (-110) 6:30 Capital One Arena Washington DC
3.3* St Bonaventure +2.5 @ Richmond (-110) 6:00
Caesars
Bolta
![]()
1.1* Michigan -2.5 to Duke (-110) 6:30 Capital One Arena Washington DC
3.3* St Bonaventure +2.5 @ Richmond (-110) 6:00
Caesars
Bolta
![]()
1.1* Michigan -2.5 to Duke (-110) 6:30 Capital One Arena Washington DC
3.3* St Bonaventure +2.5 @ Richmond (-110) 6:00
Caesars
Bolta
![]()
@PUSSYGALORE333
I dropped you a dime and you didn't even get a shot off. That's the breaks.Quit worrying about it. Make up for it today by swishing some 3* bombs.
I appreciate your regular support.
Hope you have a Big Day. Best of Luck Going Forward. ![]()
![]()
@PUSSYGALORE333
I dropped you a dime and you didn't even get a shot off. That's the breaks.Quit worrying about it. Make up for it today by swishing some 3* bombs.
I appreciate your regular support.
Hope you have a Big Day. Best of Luck Going Forward. ![]()
![]()
@umgmu
@umgmu
