Well ole miss went over their tt. Friggin Wisconsin couldn't
SATURDAY 151
Damn houston. But glad Arizona scored 79. At halftime their Tt was 78.5.
Sd st kills my 3 teamer. Took toledo with prairie view. What's up with this prairie view team. I need them big-time. Help with a teaser. At +7.5.
And he str up. Like to see them score over 70.5
Just stopped posting had ebmnough posted. Lol.
Damn houston. But glad Arizona scored 79. At halftime their Tt was 78.5.
Sd st kills my 3 teamer. Took toledo with prairie view. What's up with this prairie view team. I need them big-time. Help with a teaser. At +7.5.
And he str up. Like to see them score over 70.5
Just stopped posting had ebmnough posted. Lol.
My toledo rockets looking good. I said yesterday they were my dark horse to get to final. Love to see them win this. They have to really play well
Tomorrow. Usf vs Wichita. Great game....Arkansas vs vandy. Great game. I think purdue and Michigan will be good.
Arkansas +2.5. Dayton +3.5. Purdue+6.5. Vandy i like. Dayton. Maybe USF. but might be a good over if its at 155 or lower
My toledo rockets looking good. I said yesterday they were my dark horse to get to final. Love to see them win this. They have to really play well
Tomorrow. Usf vs Wichita. Great game....Arkansas vs vandy. Great game. I think purdue and Michigan will be good.
Arkansas +2.5. Dayton +3.5. Purdue+6.5. Vandy i like. Dayton. Maybe USF. but might be a good over if its at 155 or lower
7-6 today on posted str. Ups
Under umbc...vandy...prairie view...ole miss....virginia.. wisc. ..ucla.
Losses. St Joe's. Tulsa...over tulsa...st louis...charlotte...houston..
Ytd. 567-432. 999 plays. 56.8%
7-6 today on posted str. Ups
Under umbc...vandy...prairie view...ole miss....virginia.. wisc. ..ucla.
Losses. St Joe's. Tulsa...over tulsa...st louis...charlotte...houston..
Ytd. 567-432. 999 plays. 56.8%
Yea… I locked into Florida ml…. They looked rather disinterested to me … as a coach… I could see that a loss here might be beneficial…. 10-11 wins in a row is not a recipe for getting alls attention…. Off a loss… much easier to get their attention ….... was that poor planning by me…. Vandy led box to wire… no doubt whom the better team was…. The 3 big men for Florida were avg to below avg…. Vandy big men were the best I’ve seen them … they shot very well…I thought that was where Florida had a huge edge…. Tennessee crushed vandy on the boards…. But not Florida…. I’m taking today off rebel. Good pickin rum… as usual. I had bama ml Friday. And Florida ml sat…. In on most everything…fiddle sticks.
Yea… I locked into Florida ml…. They looked rather disinterested to me … as a coach… I could see that a loss here might be beneficial…. 10-11 wins in a row is not a recipe for getting alls attention…. Off a loss… much easier to get their attention ….... was that poor planning by me…. Vandy led box to wire… no doubt whom the better team was…. The 3 big men for Florida were avg to below avg…. Vandy big men were the best I’ve seen them … they shot very well…I thought that was where Florida had a huge edge…. Tennessee crushed vandy on the boards…. But not Florida…. I’m taking today off rebel. Good pickin rum… as usual. I had bama ml Friday. And Florida ml sat…. In on most everything…fiddle sticks.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
