Hello Folks,
Very poor Friday going 1-5, 9-9 overall...with 3 outright dogs.
Canes baby!
1. ST.Louis /Mich Under 161.5., -110
2.Mich St. -4,-115
Bol..more later![]()
![]()
Hello Folks,
Very poor Friday going 1-5, 9-9 overall...with 3 outright dogs.
Canes baby!
1. ST.Louis /Mich Under 161.5., -110
2.Mich St. -4,-115
Bol..more later![]()
![]()
Hello Folks,
Very poor Friday going 1-5, 9-9 overall...with 3 outright dogs.
Canes baby!
1. ST.Louis /Mich Under 161.5., -110
2.Mich St. -4,-115
Bol..more later![]()
![]()
GL
@umgmu![]()
I went (2-6) yesterday let’s bounce back
Brunch: I’m having 3 med soft boiled eggs w/ mayo, bowl of Maple instant quacker oat meal and 2 slices of sour dough bread w/ strawberry and apricot jam and a cuppa coffee![]()
GL
@umgmu![]()
I went (2-6) yesterday let’s bounce back
Brunch: I’m having 3 med soft boiled eggs w/ mayo, bowl of Maple instant quacker oat meal and 2 slices of sour dough bread w/ strawberry and apricot jam and a cuppa coffee![]()
