How’s that possible? ![]()
Richmond blew a 30 pts lead and lost
@CardiacKid59
Ya but it's not like anyone had Duquense ML. Only bad if u had Richmond ML. Also, Conn lost to marquette, which is embarrassing too
@CardiacKid59
Ya but it's not like anyone had Duquense ML. Only bad if u had Richmond ML. Also, Conn lost to marquette, which is embarrassing too
@Parlay_pal
I won’t call that an embarrassment, Marquette keeps the game close and eventually went on top, but Richmond went careless on the 2nd half that’s why they lost
@Parlay_pal
I won’t call that an embarrassment, Marquette keeps the game close and eventually went on top, but Richmond went careless on the 2nd half that’s why they lost
@Parlay_pal I won’t call that an embarrassment, Marquette keeps the game close and eventually went on top, but Richmond went careless on the 2nd half that’s why they lost
Yeah no such thing as shenanigans happened with Richmond.
Just careless....
![]()
@Parlay_pal I won’t call that an embarrassment, Marquette keeps the game close and eventually went on top, but Richmond went careless on the 2nd half that’s why they lost
Yeah no such thing as shenanigans happened with Richmond.
Just careless....
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
