Am I missing something here?
The team that is 26-5 and 15-3 in the conference in getting waxed up and down the court by the team that is 15-17 and 8-10 in the conference?
Chalk another up to March Madness, I guess?
Am I missing something here?
The team that is 26-5 and 15-3 in the conference in getting waxed up and down the court by the team that is 15-17 and 8-10 in the conference?
Chalk another up to March Madness, I guess?
Am I missing something here?
The team that is 26-5 and 15-3 in the conference in getting waxed up and down the court by the team that is 15-17 and 8-10 in the conference?
Chalk another up to March Madness, I guess?
@slick100674
Campbell played them to a 3 point and a 5 point loss in the regular season. Their guards are good. UNCW is my home town team and they usually peak this time of year. They struggled a little toward the end of the season. Sucks, but it is March!
@slick100674
Campbell played them to a 3 point and a 5 point loss in the regular season. Their guards are good. UNCW is my home town team and they usually peak this time of year. They struggled a little toward the end of the season. Sucks, but it is March!
