![]()
PURDUE/ARZ live in game comments welcome
Ive seen this bullshit b4,Purdue played just like this against Michigan in Big10 tourney,making every 3 getting every weird rebound bounce and getting all the close ref calls,I said all day the only way they could win this game is to have those 3 things all fall in place and its happening all over again.A decent team with a good coach and luck is hard to beat
Ive seen this bullshit b4,Purdue played just like this against Michigan in Big10 tourney,making every 3 getting every weird rebound bounce and getting all the close ref calls,I said all day the only way they could win this game is to have those 3 things all fall in place and its happening all over again.A decent team with a good coach and luck is hard to beat
@Joker25
I know but Ive seen this so many times and it always ends the same,over matched team plays over their head,wins game and then shits the bed in their next game,Arizona has the talent to come back I just dont like the way this is going I mean they scored 31 pts against arguable the worst defense in the sweet 16 definetely in the final 8 teams
@Joker25
I know but Ive seen this so many times and it always ends the same,over matched team plays over their head,wins game and then shits the bed in their next game,Arizona has the talent to come back I just dont like the way this is going I mean they scored 31 pts against arguable the worst defense in the sweet 16 definetely in the final 8 teams
OMG I HOPE THIS GAL GETS UP.... MMA GOT FKING ABSOLUTLEY CRUSHED AND LAID ON THE CANVAS LONG ASS TIME... STILL WAITING TO SEE IF SEE REGAINS CONSCIOUNESS.... MAN THAT LOOKED VERY SCARY...GRASSO CRUSHED BARBER... i don't usually get kind a scare... still haven't seen her but she wasn't on the mat when they announced the winner... i know i know cbb thread ...gonna
now .... main event coming up ... ![]()
OMG I HOPE THIS GAL GETS UP.... MMA GOT FKING ABSOLUTLEY CRUSHED AND LAID ON THE CANVAS LONG ASS TIME... STILL WAITING TO SEE IF SEE REGAINS CONSCIOUNESS.... MAN THAT LOOKED VERY SCARY...GRASSO CRUSHED BARBER... i don't usually get kind a scare... still haven't seen her but she wasn't on the mat when they announced the winner... i know i know cbb thread ...gonna
now .... main event coming up ... ![]()
@Joker25
No,Tennessee will get exposed by Michigan,they bullied Iowa St cause of injuries hurting State's rotation this will not happen against Michigan.I think Michigan/Tenn is the biggest mismatch of the weekend on the court.too tall,too skilled,too battle tested and too good for Tennessee.
@Joker25
No,Tennessee will get exposed by Michigan,they bullied Iowa St cause of injuries hurting State's rotation this will not happen against Michigan.I think Michigan/Tenn is the biggest mismatch of the weekend on the court.too tall,too skilled,too battle tested and too good for Tennessee.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
