ISU is shooting 48% from 3 pt land.
Past 8 National Champions
@smellybunty the last post, watch out for this one...
My mistake.
Looks like 4 favorites and 3 dogs.
I like some mixture for this system.
@smellybunty the last post, watch out for this one...
My mistake.
Looks like 4 favorites and 3 dogs.
I like some mixture for this system.
ok, sorry, never read you in my life, what are you saying about these teams and their chances?
Take the teams listed.
ok, sorry, never read you in my life, what are you saying about these teams and their chances?
Take the teams listed.
@smellybunty
NC State defends the 3-pt shot very well. Current line is Dike -7.5 (my guy), and I just can't lay that number. I did a quick OFF vs DEF comparison of the last 5 games and NC State is better at FG%, 3PT%, and REB. For me it's NC State or no bet. Good luck with your plays!
@smellybunty
NC State defends the 3-pt shot very well. Current line is Dike -7.5 (my guy), and I just can't lay that number. I did a quick OFF vs DEF comparison of the last 5 games and NC State is better at FG%, 3PT%, and REB. For me it's NC State or no bet. Good luck with your plays!
Recency is EVERYTHING or damn close . Go ahead , use year long stats completely and the 2014 Conn didn’t hit high % of 3’s . NC State kinda did this thing once before btw too
im just planning on hedging my 40-1 on them in 10 days too but would it surprise me if they finish this? No
Recency is EVERYTHING or damn close . Go ahead , use year long stats completely and the 2014 Conn didn’t hit high % of 3’s . NC State kinda did this thing once before btw too
im just planning on hedging my 40-1 on them in 10 days too but would it surprise me if they finish this? No
11-6
Only team left to go against is NC ST
So, Purdue is the play.
NC ST is the one team I didn't go against.
Personally I am not betting it but will still track.
11-6
Only team left to go against is NC ST
So, Purdue is the play.
NC ST is the one team I didn't go against.
Personally I am not betting it but will still track.
Record kept on final line For the record I feel a little more confident in these once we get to sweet 16 Texas Tech Auburn BYU Houston
3-0-1
Duke
Kentucky
Iowa St
Record kept on final line For the record I feel a little more confident in these once we get to sweet 16 Texas Tech Auburn BYU Houston
3-0-1
Duke
Kentucky
Iowa St
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
