Came back from a few days away to go 2-0 last night with the NAVY OVER 133.5 & RUTGERS +19.5.
In the Spartans game, I expected Izzo to empty the bench of his seniors so they got playing time for their last game at the Breslin center. They came in with 1:19 left in the game up by 15. They quickly gave up 11 points forcing Izzo to bring the starters back in & the Spartans won by 4. Crazy stuff & I'm sure we'll see more in the coming days. Tonight..
MIAMI, OH -5.5/ OHIO...I've rolled with the RedHawks most of the year & am not getting off the wagon now.
BOL to all.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
24-17
Came back from a few days away to go 2-0 last night with the NAVY OVER 133.5 & RUTGERS +19.5.
In the Spartans game, I expected Izzo to empty the bench of his seniors so they got playing time for their last game at the Breslin center. They came in with 1:19 left in the game up by 15. They quickly gave up 11 points forcing Izzo to bring the starters back in & the Spartans won by 4. Crazy stuff & I'm sure we'll see more in the coming days. Tonight..
MIAMI, OH -5.5/ OHIO...I've rolled with the RedHawks most of the year & am not getting off the wagon now.