I've been on a horrible 0 for 5 run so I stayed away for a couple of days. I'm thinking is "Who cares if the horse is dead, keep loading the wagon." Here goes...
BUCKNELL/NAVY OVER 133.5
RUTGERS +19.5/MICHIGAN STATE.....It's the last home game for Spartan Seniors & I expect Izzo to get them some playing time at the end of the game. Izzo shows respect & rarely runs up the score. I think the Knights keep it close for the cover.......or not.
BOL to all
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
22-17
I've been on a horrible 0 for 5 run so I stayed away for a couple of days. I'm thinking is "Who cares if the horse is dead, keep loading the wagon." Here goes...
BUCKNELL/NAVY OVER 133.5
RUTGERS +19.5/MICHIGAN STATE.....It's the last home game for Spartan Seniors & I expect Izzo to get them some playing time at the end of the game. Izzo shows respect & rarely runs up the score. I think the Knights keep it close for the cover.......or not.