![]()
North Carolina -2.5 and moneyline -150. Clemson will struggle to score tonight in Chapel Hill.
Trimble is playing. He looked healthy on the court during warm ups. Will be an easy UNC win with him playing. No way line should only be -2.5 with him being full go. I’ll take the ![]()
Trimble is playing. He looked healthy on the court during warm ups. Will be an easy UNC win with him playing. No way line should only be -2.5 with him being full go. I’ll take the ![]()
Im genuinely and politely begging you to stop posting your picks in the title. Its such a buzz kill when I come on here and see that we are on the same teams and feel like its already a loss ![]()
Im genuinely and politely begging you to stop posting your picks in the title. Its such a buzz kill when I come on here and see that we are on the same teams and feel like its already a loss ![]()
@Bay2LA but truly a bad beat to be Clem +3.5 .... I mean just awful (for me and some others I guess). I mean how do you lose ? no time left???
Yea, sorry we couldn’t both win and UNC just win by 3 so, we both cash.
@Bay2LA but truly a bad beat to be Clem +3.5 .... I mean just awful (for me and some others I guess). I mean how do you lose ? no time left???
Yea, sorry we couldn’t both win and UNC just win by 3 so, we both cash.
@JohnnyDiamonds
sorry @Bay2LA, I didn't catch the intent on your post (probably due to the tears in my eyes) - thanks, and, yes may we both win next time GL ![]()
@JohnnyDiamonds
sorry @Bay2LA, I didn't catch the intent on your post (probably due to the tears in my eyes) - thanks, and, yes may we both win next time GL ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
