Tracking through all conference tournaments
Georgia St - UL Lafayette u61.5
UL Monroe - ODU u74.5
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO
This trend is good for round of 64....
Not normally conference playoffs
Bol guys
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO
This trend is good for round of 64....
Not normally conference playoffs
Bol guys
I have spreadsheets on these conference tourneys for years and only certain venues produce unders at a higher rate....I have put information out on my theory, as well as others have, but it is most likely due to the tightness of the rims and certain venues line of sight....
It's not as clear cut as most would think...last year was the worst...the conference tourneys were first half 91 over and 77 under and the second half was 90 over and 79 over...pushes not included....
I have spreadsheets on these conference tourneys for years and only certain venues produce unders at a higher rate....I have put information out on my theory, as well as others have, but it is most likely due to the tightness of the rims and certain venues line of sight....
It's not as clear cut as most would think...last year was the worst...the conference tourneys were first half 91 over and 77 under and the second half was 90 over and 79 over...pushes not included....
I deserve to lose following some random poster who obviously knows nothing about college basketball, unders aren’t even close both games are going way over
I deserve to lose following some random poster who obviously knows nothing about college basketball, unders aren’t even close both games are going way over
