• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    NCAAb Monday.....win or I quit

    nfl_brosuf
    PUSSYGALORE333
    gr8grins
    wantwinners
    AIR
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1225
    Posts: 10
     
    nfl_brosuf
    nfl_brosuf
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 11702
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 4:18 PM ET #1

    Just kidding,  gambling is in my blood.  I stopped n only limiting myself when I'm in Reno.  In this way, I can stop being a sports gambling degenerate and stop losing my azz off.  It wasn't snowing this past weekend so I went to Reno n played.  Next Reno trip is the 7th n 21st weekend for March madness. 

    I already won Wisconsin and the over yesterday.  

    Today, I'm playing like a square.  Favorite n over.  

    Picture of my two parlays 

    https://postimg.cc/94cKTrph

    If you can't see it, one Tix has wis, Lou n hou....the other is over in all these games.  1 unit paying 6.  

    Why not, it's fun.  I'm just throwing darts.  Win or I'll wait till I'm in Reno to play again.  

    an_cheersclover

    X_____________________________
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Just kidding,  gambling is in my blood.  I stopped n only limiting myself when I'm in Reno.  In this way, I can stop being a sports gambling degenerate and stop losing my azz off.  It wasn't snowing this past weekend so I went to Reno n played.  Next Reno trip is the 7th n 21st weekend for March madness. 

    I already won Wisconsin and the over yesterday.  

    Today, I'm playing like a square.  Favorite n over.  

    Picture of my two parlays 

    https://postimg.cc/94cKTrph

    If you can't see it, one Tix has wis, Lou n hou....the other is over in all these games.  1 unit paying 6.  

    Why not, it's fun.  I'm just throwing darts.  Win or I'll wait till I'm in Reno to play again.  

    an_cheersclover

     
    PUSSYGALORE333
    PUSSYGALORE333
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2023
    Posts: 17198
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 4:22 PM ET #2

    wtf             clover

    goldfinger 1964
    Reply

    wtf             clover

     
    gr8grins
    gr8grins
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1419
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 4:22 PM ET #3

    Which ones do you like today?

    Reply

    Which ones do you like today?

     
    wantwinners
    wantwinners
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 675
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 4:28 PM ET #4

    He likes Houston Louisville spreads and over in both games
    Reply
    He likes Houston Louisville spreads and over in both games
     
    gr8grins
    gr8grins
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1419
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 5:00 PM ET #5

    @wantwinners

     I get it now, the whisky play was from yesterday and I threw me off

    Reply

    @wantwinners

     I get it now, the whisky play was from yesterday and I threw me off

     
    nfl_brosuf
    nfl_brosuf
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 11702
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 5:00 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by gr8grins:

    Which ones do you like today?

     

    Just for saying that.  I'm going play a single game for 3 units.  Why 3 units?  If my parlay loses, I still make money for the day with my single game bet off the tip that Williams not playing.  

    UNC is crazy playing at home. Their only home loss this year is to ranking Michigan state.  However, they will be without their leading scorer in Williams.  It is like taking steph curry out of the game and see how GSW will struggle with the missing points and all.  UNC will need all the points they can get if they want to ball with this Lou team.  Beat UNC and Lou will up their ranking for sure.  I think Williams not playing has something to do with the line movement.  Lou by 7 is what I'm smelling.  Too much offense for UNC to keep up.  

    Lou  -3.5 3U

    an_cheersclover

     

     

    X_____________________________
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by gr8grins:

    Which ones do you like today?

     

    Just for saying that.  I'm going play a single game for 3 units.  Why 3 units?  If my parlay loses, I still make money for the day with my single game bet off the tip that Williams not playing.  

    UNC is crazy playing at home. Their only home loss this year is to ranking Michigan state.  However, they will be without their leading scorer in Williams.  It is like taking steph curry out of the game and see how GSW will struggle with the missing points and all.  UNC will need all the points they can get if they want to ball with this Lou team.  Beat UNC and Lou will up their ranking for sure.  I think Williams not playing has something to do with the line movement.  Lou by 7 is what I'm smelling.  Too much offense for UNC to keep up.  

    Lou  -3.5 3U

    an_cheersclover

     

     

     
    AIR
    AIR
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2021
    Posts: 517
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 5:16 PM ET #7

    peace_5

    Reply

    peace_5

     
    chaka1
    chaka1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 509
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 5:46 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf:

    Quote Originally Posted by gr8grins: Which ones do you like today?   Just for saying that.  I'm going play a single game for 3 units.  Why 3 units?  If my parlay loses, I still make money for the day with my single game bet off the tip that Williams not playing.   UNC is crazy playing at home. Their only home loss this year is to ranking Michigan state.  However, they will be without their leading scorer in Williams.  It is like taking steph curry out of the game and see how GSW will struggle with the missing points and all.  UNC will need all the points they can get if they want to ball with this Lou team.  Beat UNC and Lou will up their ranking for sure.  I think Williams not playing has something to do with the line movement.  Lou by 7 is what I'm smelling.  Too much offense for UNC to keep up.   Lou  -3.5 3U

     

    UNC lost to Michigan State at a neutral site (Coastal Credit Union Arena in Ft. Myers) so UNC is unbeaten at Home.  UNC's star is Caleb Wilson, not Williams.  However, I do agree with you that without Wilson, UNC will have their hands full.  I'm a huge Tar Heel fan, but Louisville is the play tonight.  (-3.5 or better).  I'm not betting it, as I'm pulling for my Heels! 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf:

    Quote Originally Posted by gr8grins: Which ones do you like today?   Just for saying that.  I'm going play a single game for 3 units.  Why 3 units?  If my parlay loses, I still make money for the day with my single game bet off the tip that Williams not playing.   UNC is crazy playing at home. Their only home loss this year is to ranking Michigan state.  However, they will be without their leading scorer in Williams.  It is like taking steph curry out of the game and see how GSW will struggle with the missing points and all.  UNC will need all the points they can get if they want to ball with this Lou team.  Beat UNC and Lou will up their ranking for sure.  I think Williams not playing has something to do with the line movement.  Lou by 7 is what I'm smelling.  Too much offense for UNC to keep up.   Lou  -3.5 3U

     

    UNC lost to Michigan State at a neutral site (Coastal Credit Union Arena in Ft. Myers) so UNC is unbeaten at Home.  UNC's star is Caleb Wilson, not Williams.  However, I do agree with you that without Wilson, UNC will have their hands full.  I'm a huge Tar Heel fan, but Louisville is the play tonight.  (-3.5 or better).  I'm not betting it, as I'm pulling for my Heels! 

     
    nfl_brosuf
    nfl_brosuf
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 11702
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 5:49 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by chaka1:

    Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf: Quote Originally Posted by gr8grins: Which ones do you like today?   Just for saying that.  I'm going play a single game for 3 units.  Why 3 units?  If my parlay loses, I still make money for the day with my single game bet off the tip that Williams not playing.   UNC is crazy playing at home. Their only home loss this year is to ranking Michigan state.  However, they will be without their leading scorer in Williams.  It is like taking steph curry out of the game and see how GSW will struggle with the missing points and all.  UNC will need all the points they can get if they want to ball with this Lou team.  Beat UNC and Lou will up their ranking for sure.  I think Williams not playing has something to do with the line movement.  Lou by 7 is what I'm smelling.  Too much offense for UNC to keep up.   Lou  -3.5 3U UNC lost to Michigan State at a neutral site (Coastal Credit Union Arena in Ft. Myers).  UNC's star is Caleb Wilson, not Williams.  However, I do agree with you that without Wilson, UNC will have their hands full.  I'm a huge Tar Heel fan, but Louisville is the play tonight.  (-3.5 or better).  I'm not betting it, as I'm pulling for my Heels!

     

    Thanks for the correction.  Caleb Williams is USC/ bears QB. 

     

    I blame it on the autocorrect lie

    X_____________________________
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by chaka1:

    Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf: Quote Originally Posted by gr8grins: Which ones do you like today?   Just for saying that.  I'm going play a single game for 3 units.  Why 3 units?  If my parlay loses, I still make money for the day with my single game bet off the tip that Williams not playing.   UNC is crazy playing at home. Their only home loss this year is to ranking Michigan state.  However, they will be without their leading scorer in Williams.  It is like taking steph curry out of the game and see how GSW will struggle with the missing points and all.  UNC will need all the points they can get if they want to ball with this Lou team.  Beat UNC and Lou will up their ranking for sure.  I think Williams not playing has something to do with the line movement.  Lou by 7 is what I'm smelling.  Too much offense for UNC to keep up.   Lou  -3.5 3U UNC lost to Michigan State at a neutral site (Coastal Credit Union Arena in Ft. Myers).  UNC's star is Caleb Wilson, not Williams.  However, I do agree with you that without Wilson, UNC will have their hands full.  I'm a huge Tar Heel fan, but Louisville is the play tonight.  (-3.5 or better).  I'm not betting it, as I'm pulling for my Heels!

     

    Thanks for the correction.  Caleb Williams is USC/ bears QB. 

     

    I blame it on the autocorrect lie

     
     
    chaka1
    chaka1
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 509
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2026 - 6:15 PM ET #10

    Best of luck with your pick!

    Reply

    Best of luck with your pick!

    All Forums | College Basketball

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,347
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 433
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,211
    • PART DEUX 134
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,061
    • Week 6 Money 7,724
    • Trump's legacy? 33,977

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.