Fairfield +1.5 (((POD)))
Michigan -1
GL
LG
Yale and Cornell live under 150.5 for $5,000 Let's get this weekend started off right. 35-30 Cornell winning. Cornell made 9 / 3 pointers and only 4 made 2 pointers. 84.5 is a pretty high 2nd half total. I think they score 70-75 total maybe. This ticket should cash but I don't want to bet any higher then that just in case
Yale and Cornell live under 150.5 for $5,000 Let's get this weekend started off right. 35-30 Cornell winning. Cornell made 9 / 3 pointers and only 4 made 2 pointers. 84.5 is a pretty high 2nd half total. I think they score 70-75 total maybe. This ticket should cash but I don't want to bet any higher then that just in case
Cornell saved my $5,000 bet with a 3 pointer to end the game. If he missed game would've went to overtime and I would've lost. Very lucky this time
Cornell saved my $5,000 bet with a 3 pointer to end the game. If he missed game would've went to overtime and I would've lost. Very lucky this time
