438-371
1.5 Units
MIZZ UNDER 162.5
DEP UNDER 143.5
BC UNDER 142.5
MARQ UNDER 143.5
BOL
![]()
![]()
@JD5Terps
I have nothing for that one brother. Nothing qualifies or contradicts each other on that one for me. Sorry. Also, all my games after 9 o;clock got switched up by an hour. Seems like the time are all off by 1 hour for everything after 9. It kind of threw me off, or else I would have missed the BYU game. Like the site I'm looking at says ORE and Wash goes at midnight, but actually it going off at 11. Not sure if anyone else is seeing this on other sites also.
@JD5Terps
I have nothing for that one brother. Nothing qualifies or contradicts each other on that one for me. Sorry. Also, all my games after 9 o;clock got switched up by an hour. Seems like the time are all off by 1 hour for everything after 9. It kind of threw me off, or else I would have missed the BYU game. Like the site I'm looking at says ORE and Wash goes at midnight, but actually it going off at 11. Not sure if anyone else is seeing this on other sites also.
@JD5Terps
And also my opinions today might not be worth much. after starting out goose egg. Feels likie I'm getting hook, hook, hook, OT, hook, OT, on the wrong end of a lot of these.
These lines are getting really tight the last week now.
@JD5Terps
And also my opinions today might not be worth much. after starting out goose egg. Feels likie I'm getting hook, hook, hook, OT, hook, OT, on the wrong end of a lot of these.
These lines are getting really tight the last week now.
