another fine day saturday...4-3 / 3-1 hammers
YTD 138-124 ( Large 43-53 ) ( Hammers 38-32)
March Madness YTD 56-47 (Large13-10) ( Hammers 33-25)
Iowa State -4.5 (-110) Hammer !
![]()
another fine day saturday...4-3 / 3-1 hammers
YTD 138-124 ( Large 43-53 ) ( Hammers 38-32)
March Madness YTD 56-47 (Large13-10) ( Hammers 33-25)
Iowa State -4.5 (-110) Hammer !
![]()
another fine day saturday...4-3 / 3-1 hammers
YTD 138-124 ( Large 43-53 ) ( Hammers 38-32)
March Madness YTD 56-47 (Large13-10) ( Hammers 33-25)
Iowa State -4.5 (-110) Hammer !
![]()
@Wizerguy
I like Iowa St as well..........one of the teams I nhave going to the final four. The issue is the co-leading score is out for tomorrowas game
@Wizerguy
I like Iowa St as well..........one of the teams I nhave going to the final four. The issue is the co-leading score is out for tomorrowas game
@Wizerguy
Congrats brother. Wiser always coming up dollar signs
agree on Iowa state. The big 12 is built different folks.
I don’t get the love for Virginia, but I’ll jump on it with everyone else.
good luck, brother
@Wizerguy
Congrats brother. Wiser always coming up dollar signs
agree on Iowa state. The big 12 is built different folks.
I don’t get the love for Virginia, but I’ll jump on it with everyone else.
good luck, brother
I like UCLA but more so in the first half +3 as they have 4 double digit scorers and don't see them getting blanked early on. Both teams play slow and limit possessions the fewest amongst most of the tourney teams. Also, UCONN tends to be a 2nd half team if they are too pull away. GL
I like UCLA but more so in the first half +3 as they have 4 double digit scorers and don't see them getting blanked early on. Both teams play slow and limit possessions the fewest amongst most of the tourney teams. Also, UCONN tends to be a 2nd half team if they are too pull away. GL
