After that disaster of a day yesterday.......might as well start unloading a little in the accounts........season was wrecked from the start (~82-105, -55u).......will start a new record once the tournament starts (as I normally do).......good times......
Today's Card:
UIC/UNI U123.5 (-105) (3u)
Boston U/Navy U138.5 (-110) (3u)
W'ern Carolina/ETSU U147.5 (-103) (3u)
S'ern Miss/Troy U142.5 (-107) (3u)
Marshall -4.5 (-105) (3u)
Good Luck All!!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Season: 291-299 (-47.6u)
After that disaster of a day yesterday.......might as well start unloading a little in the accounts........season was wrecked from the start (~82-105, -55u).......will start a new record once the tournament starts (as I normally do).......good times......
Season: 291-299 (-47.6u) After that disaster of a day yesterday.......might as well start unloading a little in the accounts........season was wrecked from the start (~82-105, -55u).......will start a new record once the tournament starts (as I normally do).......good times...... Today's Card: UIC/UNI U123.5 (-105) (3u) Boston U/Navy U138.5 (-110) (3u) W'ern Carolina/ETSU U147.5 (-103) (3u) S'ern Miss/Troy U142.5 (-107) (3u) Marshall -4.5 (-105) (3u) Good Luck All!!
Looks enticing!!
Quote Originally Posted by IAdecimal5:
Season: 291-299 (-47.6u) After that disaster of a day yesterday.......might as well start unloading a little in the accounts........season was wrecked from the start (~82-105, -55u).......will start a new record once the tournament starts (as I normally do).......good times...... Today's Card: UIC/UNI U123.5 (-105) (3u) Boston U/Navy U138.5 (-110) (3u) W'ern Carolina/ETSU U147.5 (-103) (3u) S'ern Miss/Troy U142.5 (-107) (3u) Marshall -4.5 (-105) (3u) Good Luck All!!
Oh well........so much for unders......seemed way too easy to take the overs but I guess that's the right call.......oh well.....still adding the unders for Marist game.....who knows........
The card so far:
UIC/UNI U123.5 (-105) (3u)
Boston U/Navy U138.5 (-110) (3u)
W'ern Carolina/ETSU U147.5 (-103) (3u)
S'ern Miss/Troy U142.5 (-107) (3u)
Marshall -4.5 (-105) (3u)
Marist/Merrimack 1H U58.5 (-110) (3u)
Marist/Merrimack U125.5 (-105) (3u)
Thanks gents......
Oh well........so much for unders......seemed way too easy to take the overs but I guess that's the right call.......oh well.....still adding the unders for Marist game.....who knows........