Do only reliable guy here. Way better than Floridaman
you can't just compare like that, its unfair. One has a one whole season record and most plays unders. One is good but plays on end season. Both are good respectively.
you can't just compare like that, its unfair. One has a one whole season record and most plays unders. One is good but plays on end season. Both are good respectively.
you can't just compare like that, its unfair. One has a one whole season record and most plays unders. One is good but plays on end season. Both are good respectively.
woww no way! is that bet365?
woww no way! is that bet365?
@PUSSYGALORE333
No need to compare cappers who’s better or worse. It’s not a competition here .We are all in the same boat and try to beat the books ![]()
Let’s all discuss, exchange ideas and win together ![]()
@PUSSYGALORE333
No need to compare cappers who’s better or worse. It’s not a competition here .We are all in the same boat and try to beat the books ![]()
Let’s all discuss, exchange ideas and win together ![]()
@ayashifx55
Yes sir
I have mentioned in my thread that they offer 1st round 10 points, 2nd round 15 points lead to grade as a win . But only when you bet on the ML before the game.
I have a bigger bet on spread but just sprinkle some on the ML for fun. I don’t expect it’ll cash out the ticket in 5 mins ![]()
@ayashifx55
Yes sir
I have mentioned in my thread that they offer 1st round 10 points, 2nd round 15 points lead to grade as a win . But only when you bet on the ML before the game.
I have a bigger bet on spread but just sprinkle some on the ML for fun. I don’t expect it’ll cash out the ticket in 5 mins ![]()
@happyshine
reminds me last year on NFL superbowl! i had Eagles ML and they paid me right away because Eagles had a 18 points lead. Good job on your ML today!
@happyshine
reminds me last year on NFL superbowl! i had Eagles ML and they paid me right away because Eagles had a 18 points lead. Good job on your ML today!
