Today
I really like the Zags to roll tonight
Zags-10 1/2 vs Ore St. 1st half
Zags -18 1/2/ vs Ore St. Lots of chalk ,but I look for a 20+ point win by Zags
Good luck everyone ![]()
Today
I really like the Zags to roll tonight
Zags-10 1/2 vs Ore St. 1st half
Zags -18 1/2/ vs Ore St. Lots of chalk ,but I look for a 20+ point win by Zags
Good luck everyone ![]()
Today
I really like the Zags to roll tonight
Zags-10 1/2 vs Ore St. 1st half
Zags -18 1/2/ vs Ore St. Lots of chalk ,but I look for a 20+ point win by Zags
Good luck everyone ![]()
With 6:30 minutes left, they called a bullshit foul on a three point shot. Oregon state made all three and after that Zag momentum just wasn’t there
With 6:30 minutes left, they called a bullshit foul on a three point shot. Oregon state made all three and after that Zag momentum just wasn’t there
