Yesterday 3-4.
Today
Lou T / Del. Over 133
MO -1 1/2 vs Ark
Mass Low -2 1/2 vs Albany
Sam -1 vs Fur
I'm sure there will be more
Good luck everyone ![]()
Yesterday 3-4.
Today
Lou T / Del. Over 133
MO -1 1/2 vs Ark
Mass Low -2 1/2 vs Albany
Sam -1 vs Fur
I'm sure there will be more
Good luck everyone ![]()
Yesterday 3-4.
Today
Lou T / Del. Over 133
MO -1 1/2 vs Ark
Mass Low -2 1/2 vs Albany
Sam -1 vs Fur
I'm sure there will be more
Good luck everyone ![]()
Added
Mia F -1 1/2 vs Lou. Mia at home and Lou without Mikel Brown . I like the Canes chances in this one
FSU -1 1/2 vs SMU. FSU has won 8 of last 10,their 2 losses to Mia by 10 and Vir by 3. SMU has lost 3 in a row and 6 of last 10. I like FSU to get a narrow win at home today.
MN -2 1/2 vs NW. Smaller play on my old home Gophers in last regular season game at the Barn. Hope their is magic again at the Barn
Of course Go Heels..........I'm afraid this one might get ugly. We all know the rivalry and I'm sure Duke has been chomping at the bit after Carolina won their last meetings g at the buzzer. Without Caleb makes it even tougher but I will be watching and wearing my Carolina blue. No bet on this one
Added
Mia F -1 1/2 vs Lou. Mia at home and Lou without Mikel Brown . I like the Canes chances in this one
FSU -1 1/2 vs SMU. FSU has won 8 of last 10,their 2 losses to Mia by 10 and Vir by 3. SMU has lost 3 in a row and 6 of last 10. I like FSU to get a narrow win at home today.
MN -2 1/2 vs NW. Smaller play on my old home Gophers in last regular season game at the Barn. Hope their is magic again at the Barn
Of course Go Heels..........I'm afraid this one might get ugly. We all know the rivalry and I'm sure Duke has been chomping at the bit after Carolina won their last meetings g at the buzzer. Without Caleb makes it even tougher but I will be watching and wearing my Carolina blue. No bet on this one
