3-1 last night
Tonight
Murr St -1 1/2 vs UIC
Ashe +1 1/2 vs Long
S.Dak +2 1/2 vs Neb O
Looking into a couple others now
Good luck everyone ![]()
“ Not good news for the Heels, Wilson gone for the year. “
I’m aggravated with the whole episode. They were trying to get him ready for the Duke game , why ?
Duke will win the game regardless if he plays or not (there I said it). The more time to heal the better. Maybe a tuneup game in the Conf Trny to ready for the Dance. I’m not happy
JMO
It is what it is. Go Heels !!!
“ Not good news for the Heels, Wilson gone for the year. “
I’m aggravated with the whole episode. They were trying to get him ready for the Duke game , why ?
Duke will win the game regardless if he plays or not (there I said it). The more time to heal the better. Maybe a tuneup game in the Conf Trny to ready for the Dance. I’m not happy
JMO
It is what it is. Go Heels !!!
@marcig
Agree marcig, they didn't or he didn't need to push so hard to get back. They have played well with his absence but the dance is a different ballgame.
@marcig
Agree marcig, they didn't or he didn't need to push so hard to get back. They have played well with his absence but the dance is a different ballgame.
