Last night 2-3
Tonight
Mich / Iowa. Over 145 1/2
How / Norf St. Over 145 1/2
Looking into a couple others now
Good luck everyone ![]()
Added
E.Ill +8 1/2 vs TN Mart. Watched E.Ill yesterday and they played well vs St Ed. TN Mart has lost 3 of last 5, 5 of last 7. Thinking E.Ill can stay within the number here
Added
E.Ill +8 1/2 vs TN Mart. Watched E.Ill yesterday and they played well vs St Ed. TN Mart has lost 3 of last 5, 5 of last 7. Thinking E.Ill can stay within the number here
Totter ... gotta agree brother, Tenn-Martin has had a lot of key injuries and struggled down the stretch, I think they are ripe for the taking ... ![]()
Totter ... gotta agree brother, Tenn-Martin has had a lot of key injuries and struggled down the stretch, I think they are ripe for the taking ... ![]()
E.ill / TN Mart. Over 122 1/2. I think the total is a little low here again today like yesterday with E.Ill I see them getting to at least low to mid 60s and if TN Mart is favored to win ,it should go over
E.ill / TN Mart. Over 122 1/2. I think the total is a little low here again today like yesterday with E.Ill I see them getting to at least low to mid 60s and if TN Mart is favored to win ,it should go over
