4-3 last night
Today
Ford / LaS under 132 1/2
E.Ill / St Eds. Over 127 1/2
Good luck everyone ![]()
@winoNV
Yes I know he does. I don't like being opposite of him but I like the over here. E.Ill has been over 70 in their last 6 g and St Eds over 70 in 6 of their last 8. I just think the 127 1/2 is a little low. I do value Floridaman's capping and have won a few times tailing him,but I'm just opposite on this one tonight
@winoNV
Yes I know he does. I don't like being opposite of him but I like the over here. E.Ill has been over 70 in their last 6 g and St Eds over 70 in 6 of their last 8. I just think the 127 1/2 is a little low. I do value Floridaman's capping and have won a few times tailing him,but I'm just opposite on this one tonight
Adding one more. Going with my old home Gophers to keep this close 1st half. Not sure on final,Ind may be solid tonight on seniors night.
Gophers +3 1/2 vs Ind 1st Half
Adding one more. Going with my old home Gophers to keep this close 1st half. Not sure on final,Ind may be solid tonight on seniors night.
Gophers +3 1/2 vs Ind 1st Half
