UMBC - 2
to all
@football_007
THANK YOU! I'm at work and did not check the schedule correctly. I just checked Covers, and I should have known that they are never updated.
I feel like a fool for rushing and picking a team that has already played. I relied on Covers for current schedules. I will not count on them again.
Foitball097. AGAIN, THANK YOU
@football_007
THANK YOU! I'm at work and did not check the schedule correctly. I just checked Covers, and I should have known that they are never updated.
I feel like a fool for rushing and picking a team that has already played. I relied on Covers for current schedules. I will not count on them again.
Foitball097. AGAIN, THANK YOU
I teach a Saturday class at a community class. Sometimes 2 classes, for those who work throughout the weekdays and can't take regular classes Monday through Friday.b
I teach a Saturday class at a community class. Sometimes 2 classes, for those who work throughout the weekdays and can't take regular classes Monday through Friday.b
