I played these last year and did well. So lets hope for the same
Thursday
Evansville/Northern Iowa under 125.5
Indiana St/Valpo under 137.5
Drake/Souther Ill under 136.5
6-3 +135 YTD. All plays were Maui Overs
BOLTA
I played these last year and did well. So lets hope for the same
Thursday
Evansville/Northern Iowa under 125.5
Indiana St/Valpo under 137.5
Drake/Souther Ill under 136.5
6-3 +135 YTD. All plays were Maui Overs
BOLTA
I played these last year and did well. So lets hope for the same
Thursday
Evansville/Northern Iowa under 125.5
Indiana St/Valpo under 137.5
Drake/Souther Ill under 136.5
6-3 +135 YTD. All plays were Maui Overs
BOLTA
Those look solid, but I may be more interested in the 1st H unders.....there won't be fouling and free throws with teams not wanting to go home til the bitter end.....
GL sir![]()
Those look solid, but I may be more interested in the 1st H unders.....there won't be fouling and free throws with teams not wanting to go home til the bitter end.....
GL sir![]()
The Valpo game is 141/ for me but Draft Kings has 136/...
Couple good cappers already posted under 136/....
I took Valpo under 67 1st half and am monitoring 930 game
![]()
The Valpo game is 141/ for me but Draft Kings has 136/...
Couple good cappers already posted under 136/....
I took Valpo under 67 1st half and am monitoring 930 game
![]()
@Xdoge
13-1 last 2 years; Murray/UIC already down 7 points since open
Good Fortune! ![]()
this is some run for MVC tourney unders. I am going to have to “hawk” the opening totals.
@Xdoge
13-1 last 2 years; Murray/UIC already down 7 points since open
Good Fortune! ![]()
this is some run for MVC tourney unders. I am going to have to “hawk” the opening totals.
