3-6 march
MORGAN STATE +4
OVER 158
N.C. STATE +9.5
N.C. STATE TT Ó 70.5
OVER 150.5 LARGE
COPPIN STATE +19
OVER 140
NICHOLLS STATE +10 LARGE
IOWA STATE +7
IOWA STATE TT Ó 70.5
OVER 149
MONTANA +5.5
3-6 march
MORGAN STATE +4
OVER 158
N.C. STATE +9.5
N.C. STATE TT Ó 70.5
OVER 150.5 LARGE
COPPIN STATE +19
OVER 140
NICHOLLS STATE +10 LARGE
IOWA STATE +7
IOWA STATE TT Ó 70.5
OVER 149
MONTANA +5.5
3-6 march
MORGAN STATE +4
OVER 158
N.C. STATE +9.5
N.C. STATE TT Ó 70.5
OVER 150.5 LARGE
COPPIN STATE +19
OVER 140
NICHOLLS STATE +10 LARGE
IOWA STATE +7
IOWA STATE TT Ó 70.5
OVER 149
MONTANA +5.5
@badlands
Do you ever win your large bets anymore? I feel like it’s almost fade material. Would love to see your record on large bets. Couldn’t be a winning record.
@badlands
Do you ever win your large bets anymore? I feel like it’s almost fade material. Would love to see your record on large bets. Couldn’t be a winning record.
@TenPin832
The point is still the same… he pushed on one and won one - the rest of the majority of his bets are losing today. As I’ve said, he doesn’t win many he puts “large” next to…I’m sure he knows what his record is on them but he won’t tell anyone because as I’ve said, it’s certainly under 0.500
@TenPin832
The point is still the same… he pushed on one and won one - the rest of the majority of his bets are losing today. As I’ve said, he doesn’t win many he puts “large” next to…I’m sure he knows what his record is on them but he won’t tell anyone because as I’ve said, it’s certainly under 0.500
