Wrong team favored for me. Monmouths defense is good, but not good enough to keep this Camel team down. They just took down the 1 seed yesterday in very convincing fashion, and I think they ride this wave to the Championship game. Monmouths offense mustered 65 points against Drexel yesterday, and its gonna take 75+ more than likely to stay in this game, and I don't think they can get there.
1* New Orleans Privateers +2.5
Corpus Chris finished the regular season on a three game win streak, but this is their first game since then, and it's been a week. Master P and his gang played in this gym yesterday and went the distance in a stress free win. They split the season series as well, so I think the big difference is familiarity with the gym, and the big break for the Islanders.
1* Furman Paladins +1.5
ETSU should have never survived yesterday, as they had a 7% chance to win that game with 3 mins left, but they did. Fading them again. The just haven't looked any good the last 2 weeks. Furman got down in the first half yesterday, but rebounded in the second half.
1* Georgia Southern Eagles +6.5
6 games in 6 days???? Has it ever even been done before? I don't know, but it would be an amazing story. I don't think they can pull it off, but they didn't come this far to get their dicks kicked in either. Something magical is happening with this team, and I've lost enough money fading them, so I'll jump on the bandwagon when all the marbles are on the table.
Time for golf, and more to come later
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
1* 273-261
2* 29-31
3* 7-8
4* 1-1
5* 1-1
1* Campbell Camels +1.5
Wrong team favored for me. Monmouths defense is good, but not good enough to keep this Camel team down. They just took down the 1 seed yesterday in very convincing fashion, and I think they ride this wave to the Championship game. Monmouths offense mustered 65 points against Drexel yesterday, and its gonna take 75+ more than likely to stay in this game, and I don't think they can get there.
1* New Orleans Privateers +2.5
Corpus Chris finished the regular season on a three game win streak, but this is their first game since then, and it's been a week. Master P and his gang played in this gym yesterday and went the distance in a stress free win. They split the season series as well, so I think the big difference is familiarity with the gym, and the big break for the Islanders.
1* Furman Paladins +1.5
ETSU should have never survived yesterday, as they had a 7% chance to win that game with 3 mins left, but they did. Fading them again. The just haven't looked any good the last 2 weeks. Furman got down in the first half yesterday, but rebounded in the second half.
1* Georgia Southern Eagles +6.5
6 games in 6 days???? Has it ever even been done before? I don't know, but it would be an amazing story. I don't think they can pull it off, but they didn't come this far to get their dicks kicked in either. Something magical is happening with this team, and I've lost enough money fading them, so I'll jump on the bandwagon when all the marbles are on the table.
Not a chance that Towson can put back to back offensive performances like that together. They shot 46% from 3, and 52% from 2. Both are well above their season averages. Hofstra has a great defense, and yes, they did win both regular season meetings, but neither were contests. I don't think this one is either.
1* Santa Clara/St Marys Under 149.5
These teams split the regular season, and the winner likely gets the Zags for the title. I think we get a St. Marys paced game, with emphasis on quality shots, and hard nosed defense. The Broncos prefer to play up and down, but I don't think Randy Bennett gives them that chance.
1* Hofstra Pride -4.5
Not a chance that Towson can put back to back offensive performances like that together. They shot 46% from 3, and 52% from 2. Both are well above their season averages. Hofstra has a great defense, and yes, they did win both regular season meetings, but neither were contests. I don't think this one is either.
1* Santa Clara/St Marys Under 149.5
These teams split the regular season, and the winner likely gets the Zags for the title. I think we get a St. Marys paced game, with emphasis on quality shots, and hard nosed defense. The Broncos prefer to play up and down, but I don't think Randy Bennett gives them that chance.
Monmouth is better at free throws and 3-point percentage. Their defensive efficiency is also better, and they create more turnovers. Plus, Monmouth has won 3 in a row, covered yesterday, and are on rest.
Monmouth lost by 3 to Campbell but then beat them by 15 at Campbell.
This will be a close game but the right team is favored.
Monmouth is better at free throws and 3-point percentage. Their defensive efficiency is also better, and they create more turnovers. Plus, Monmouth has won 3 in a row, covered yesterday, and are on rest.
Monmouth lost by 3 to Campbell but then beat them by 15 at Campbell.
This will be a close game but the right team is favored.