was going to wait but will play this total. N Kenty over 157.
Monday
Views: 1681
Posts: 20
Posted:
#12
Quote Originally Posted by gary4323:
@KasperNV what do you think wright st to day??? thx
I dont really have an opinion on the side. BOL if you play it. @KasperNV what do you think wright st to day??? thx
Second mouse gets the cheese.
Quote Originally Posted by gary4323:
@KasperNV what do you think wright st to day??? thx
I dont really have an opinion on the side. BOL if you play it. @KasperNV what do you think wright st to day??? thx
Posted:
#17
Went to South Point earlier to put this in, told the cashier I was tailing you. He said, "Kasper? Shit, just give me the ticket back." I said why? Told me it's policy to auto cash picks from you, don't even have to wait for the game to play ![]()
Civilizations are like leaves, they change color as they die
Went to South Point earlier to put this in, told the cashier I was tailing you. He said, "Kasper? Shit, just give me the ticket back." I said why? Told me it's policy to auto cash picks from you, don't even have to wait for the game to play ![]()
Posted:
#19
Quote Originally Posted by OneADayJ:
Went to South Point earlier to put this in, told the cashier I was tailing you. He said, "Kasper? Shit, just give me the ticket back." I said why? Told me it's policy to auto cash picks from you, don't even have to wait for the game to play
Funny. South Point, GV Ranch, and Silverton are my spots in Vegas. Went to South Point earlier to put this in, told the cashier I was tailing you. He said, "Kasper? Shit, just give me the ticket back." I said why? Told me it's policy to auto cash picks from you, don't even have to wait for the game to play
Second mouse gets the cheese.
Quote Originally Posted by OneADayJ:
Went to South Point earlier to put this in, told the cashier I was tailing you. He said, "Kasper? Shit, just give me the ticket back." I said why? Told me it's policy to auto cash picks from you, don't even have to wait for the game to play
Funny. South Point, GV Ranch, and Silverton are my spots in Vegas. Went to South Point earlier to put this in, told the cashier I was tailing you. He said, "Kasper? Shit, just give me the ticket back." I said why? Told me it's policy to auto cash picks from you, don't even have to wait for the game to play
Posted:
#20
Quote Originally Posted by OneADayJ:
Went to South Point earlier to put this in, told the cashier I was tailing you. He said, "Kasper? Shit, just give me the ticket back." I said why? Told me it's policy to auto cash picks from you, don't even have to wait for the game to play
Went to South Point earlier to put this in, told the cashier I was tailing you. He said, "Kasper? Shit, just give me the ticket back." I said why? Told me it's policy to auto cash picks from you, don't even have to wait for the game to play
That’s freaking awesome!!!
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by OneADayJ:
Went to South Point earlier to put this in, told the cashier I was tailing you. He said, "Kasper? Shit, just give me the ticket back." I said why? Told me it's policy to auto cash picks from you, don't even have to wait for the game to play
Went to South Point earlier to put this in, told the cashier I was tailing you. He said, "Kasper? Shit, just give me the ticket back." I said why? Told me it's policy to auto cash picks from you, don't even have to wait for the game to play
That’s freaking awesome!!!
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
