season=2025 and -7>line>-24 and month<3 and streak<16 and ats streak>-3 and 95>p:points>56 and H and ou streak>-3 and 105>pp:points>51 and p:day
Monday
season=2025 and -7>line>-24 and month<3 and streak<16 and ats streak>-3 and 95>p:points>56 and H and ou streak>-3 and 105>pp:points>51 and total>143
season=2025 and -7>line>-24 and month<3 and streak<16 and ats streak>-3 and 95>p:points>56 and H and ou streak>-3 and 105>pp:points>51 and total>143
@wantwinners
I use a site that uses data from previous played games. These are the input indicators that I used:
season=2025 and -7>line>-24 and month<3 and streak<16 and ats streak>-3 and 95>p:points>56 and H and ou streak>-3 and 105>pp:points>51 and total>143
the results from these inputs are 114-214 ATS for the favorites. I listed the favorite teams that qualified in one of the initial posts.
later in the thread I listed the dig and lines that are the actual plays because the favorites have had poor success at a rate of 34.8%
the post of the dogs with the lines are the indicated winners
@wantwinners
I use a site that uses data from previous played games. These are the input indicators that I used:
season=2025 and -7>line>-24 and month<3 and streak<16 and ats streak>-3 and 95>p:points>56 and H and ou streak>-3 and 105>pp:points>51 and total>143
the results from these inputs are 114-214 ATS for the favorites. I listed the favorite teams that qualified in one of the initial posts.
later in the thread I listed the dig and lines that are the actual plays because the favorites have had poor success at a rate of 34.8%
the post of the dogs with the lines are the indicated winners
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,347
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,211
- PART DEUX 134
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,061
- Week 6 Money 7,721
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
