Locking in the BIG PLAY now....
UConn ML -130
BOL EITHER WAY ![]()
UCONN and MSU played an exhibition game back in November at UCONN. The Huskies won, I think it was 76-69. Since then, despite being a #2 seed, I feel like UCONN has underachieved a little but this season while MSU has overachieved. Obviously both teams are much different than they were in November, but as a Sparty, I think the Huskies are 1 of the few teams that MSU can't bully, and thats a big deal because this isn't one of Izzos real talented teams. They're tough and experienced, but not extremely talented. Should be a good game, but I think UCONN probably pulls away late and wins by 5+. No bet for me though cuz if Fort and Teng continue shooting well, MSU can definitely win this. Good luck
UCONN and MSU played an exhibition game back in November at UCONN. The Huskies won, I think it was 76-69. Since then, despite being a #2 seed, I feel like UCONN has underachieved a little but this season while MSU has overachieved. Obviously both teams are much different than they were in November, but as a Sparty, I think the Huskies are 1 of the few teams that MSU can't bully, and thats a big deal because this isn't one of Izzos real talented teams. They're tough and experienced, but not extremely talented. Should be a good game, but I think UCONN probably pulls away late and wins by 5+. No bet for me though cuz if Fort and Teng continue shooting well, MSU can definitely win this. Good luck
