Someone talk me out of taking the Illini! I don't trust either team, but as a degenerate gambler, I have to make a play. When two strong teams are playing each other, I always feel compelled to take the home team when they are getting points.
Mich - Illinois
@RSampsell
I couldn’t agree more with you !!! I do the same thing .. home team on a shirt line divisional game usually works out well for the home team.. especially in a situation when the lower seed is favored by 1 or 2 against a higher seed .. obviously not the case tonight but similar scenario .. Michigan was not impressive at Minnesota .. but yes they are the better team .. i can’t take the road team in this situation..
@RSampsell
I couldn’t agree more with you !!! I do the same thing .. home team on a shirt line divisional game usually works out well for the home team.. especially in a situation when the lower seed is favored by 1 or 2 against a higher seed .. obviously not the case tonight but similar scenario .. Michigan was not impressive at Minnesota .. but yes they are the better team .. i can’t take the road team in this situation..
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,144
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,811
- Thursday 10/08/2026 381
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,850
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,790
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,004
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,755
- MLB Playoffs 17,134
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
- Happening just recently . . . 37,142
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
