-11.5 -110
Tread carefully. 0-4 since Monday. Maybe this is the one. GL
@TJZags598
I didn’t dig into those stats. But generally games like this……. The favorite either gets up big and heavy early on and just runs the motions second half, or else it can be tight before the cream rises to the top. I don’t see them facing any threat tonight to be beaten and being it’s a MAC school chasing history….. the focus should be there to get it done with ease. GL to you
@TJZags598
I didn’t dig into those stats. But generally games like this……. The favorite either gets up big and heavy early on and just runs the motions second half, or else it can be tight before the cream rises to the top. I don’t see them facing any threat tonight to be beaten and being it’s a MAC school chasing history….. the focus should be there to get it done with ease. GL to you
@CJL1989
Totally agree. Good Luck! ![]()
Miami Ohio is 12-0 in first half against spread on road versus MAC.
Average score has been 44.3- to 31.5
I think Western Michigan is alot worse than average.![]()
@CJL1989
Totally agree. Good Luck! ![]()
Miami Ohio is 12-0 in first half against spread on road versus MAC.
Average score has been 44.3- to 31.5
I think Western Michigan is alot worse than average.![]()
team is playing with no heart first half and coach is livid getting a tech is pure comedy...looks like they threw the first half intentionally...
team is playing with no heart first half and coach is livid getting a tech is pure comedy...looks like they threw the first half intentionally...
This is the first time I’m watching them this year…… I’m seeing a team that’s 28-0 missing layup after layup, and then getting a 3 point lead with over 3 minutes left just to allow a 7-0 run while getting off 1 shot in that 3 minutes. Interesting
This is the first time I’m watching them this year…… I’m seeing a team that’s 28-0 missing layup after layup, and then getting a 3 point lead with over 3 minutes left just to allow a 7-0 run while getting off 1 shot in that 3 minutes. Interesting
@CJL1989
I 100 percent agree...its hard to say id put them at 30 2 in over a 9 or 10 loss sec big 10 team..this team turns it over at a high rate and looks like they are throwing this fame
@CJL1989
I 100 percent agree...its hard to say id put them at 30 2 in over a 9 or 10 loss sec big 10 team..this team turns it over at a high rate and looks like they are throwing this fame
