![]()
Memphis ML -115 ($5000.00)
Typical night numbers they are on fire. Miss St over la tech. morehead st over little rock. Memphis should win this shit. mont state should win.
Typical night numbers they are on fire. Miss St over la tech. morehead st over little rock. Memphis should win this shit. mont state should win.
I recall at the 14min mark Wichita State had 7 fouls on them and Memphis was already in the bonus shooting FT, and I thought Memphis will be loading up on FT, since that point Wichita only had 1 foul called on them the last 14 minutes of the game, Thats really odd. ![]()
I recall at the 14min mark Wichita State had 7 fouls on them and Memphis was already in the bonus shooting FT, and I thought Memphis will be loading up on FT, since that point Wichita only had 1 foul called on them the last 14 minutes of the game, Thats really odd. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,199
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,843
- Thursday 10/08/2026 405
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,850
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,791
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,139
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,910
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
- Happening just recently . . . 37,142
- Week 6 Money 7,195
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
