Last 72 NCAAB & NBA 44 - 28 +220*
10* St. Bonaventure Bonnies -5 1/2 -115
10* North Carolina St Wolfpack -8 1/2 -115
Posting more later
———————————————
Updated Record
2261-2104-33
———————————————
NCAAB 118-114
NBA 35-38
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 235-215-2
30*** 280-246-5
20** 1073-1061-15
10* 329-288-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
———————————————
Updated Record
2261-2104-33
———————————————
NCAAB 118-114
NBA 35-38
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 235-215-2
30*** 280-246-5
20** 1073-1061-15
10* 329-288-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
As you know, I don’t parlay…. rarely, RARELY. And of course, I don’t tease
All the best with the parlay
As you know, I don’t parlay…. rarely, RARELY. And of course, I don’t tease
All the best with the parlay
