Starts soon
10* Washington Huskies -4 1/2 -105
Posting more later
———————————————
Updated Record
2219-2076-33
———————————————
NCAAB 78-89
NBA 32-35
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 232-213-2
30*** 279-246-5
20** 1062-1049-15
10* 301-274-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
———————————————
Updated Record
2219-2076-33
———————————————
NCAAB 78-89
NBA 32-35
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 232-213-2
30*** 279-246-5
20** 1062-1049-15
10* 301-274-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
I was hoping Dayton to be down at the first time out because I liked Dayton in this game… but they’re up six at the first time out
In progress
Washington 10*
Kentucky 10*
I was hoping Dayton to be down at the first time out because I liked Dayton in this game… but they’re up six at the first time out
In progress
Washington 10*
Kentucky 10*
