Last 106 NCAAB & NBA 63 - 43 +300*
10* Vanderbilt Commodores -11 1/2 -115
Posting more later
———————————————
Updated Record
2280-2119-33
———————————————
NCAAB 137-125
NBA 35-42
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 237-215-2
30*** 280-246-5
20** 1079-1069-15
10* 340-295-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
———————————————
Updated Record
2280-2119-33
———————————————
NCAAB 137-125
NBA 35-42
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 237-215-2
30*** 280-246-5
20** 1079-1069-15
10* 340-295-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
Thanks much K22, more coming later
D
Thanks much K22, more coming later
D
They just need to finish. Up 25 8 to go
Posting more in a bit
They just need to finish. Up 25 8 to go
Posting more in a bit
I know, I needed one of those South Florida endings in the Vandy game
Oh cool about #6
I know, I needed one of those South Florida endings in the Vandy game
Oh cool about #6
@Michigan_D
Was a bit of a roller coaster last night but the Miami ML came in, so I'm good. Doing the St. Lou and Hou combo. Parlay ATS. Good luck man
@Michigan_D
Was a bit of a roller coaster last night but the Miami ML came in, so I'm good. Doing the St. Lou and Hou combo. Parlay ATS. Good luck man
Nice, all the best
D
Nice, all the best
D
