Go time
Marist 10*
In progress
East Tennessee St 20**
In progress
Michigan 10*
Michigan Live 10*
Posting more later
Before you say damn, you have to have patience, confidence and believe….and let games play out
You’re always gonna be OK with me bro
Before you say damn, you have to have patience, confidence and believe….and let games play out
You’re always gonna be OK with me bro
I apologize for the late post, not my bad. They need to updates on this site! Hello!!!
I’m tech savvy and it’s overloaded!!!!
Adding
20** Marshall Thundering Hurd -2 1/2 -115
Possibly posting more later
I apologize for the late post, not my bad. They need to updates on this site! Hello!!!
I’m tech savvy and it’s overloaded!!!!
Adding
20** Marshall Thundering Hurd -2 1/2 -115
Possibly posting more later
Many apologies for the late post, not my bad. They need to do updates on this site! Hello!!! Crashes all the time
I’m tech savvy and it’s overloaded!!!!
Adding
20** Marshall Thundering Hurd -2 1/2 -115
Possibly posting more later
Many apologies for the late post, not my bad. They need to do updates on this site! Hello!!! Crashes all the time
I’m tech savvy and it’s overloaded!!!!
Adding
20** Marshall Thundering Hurd -2 1/2 -115
Possibly posting more later
Let me ask you, how is it possible that I could be 1 - 4 when I’m already 3 - 2??
You’re a luscious troll….. keep following
Let me ask you, how is it possible that I could be 1 - 4 when I’m already 3 - 2??
You’re a luscious troll….. keep following
Are you sure you want to get into this wagering thing and are you sure you want to be a mathematician?
Stay following, and you’ll be OK
D
Are you sure you want to get into this wagering thing and are you sure you want to be a mathematician?
Stay following, and you’ll be OK
D
