LOL I had to look twice to see the name Telescreens here, I saw them last year in Brooklyn, I was visiting my son and he took me and I have become a fan. Your mantra song along with others on here.....I play games, games, games.....love that song. Their energy was infectious. Continued success, hope you like baseball and are successful at it.
@Michigan_D
LOL I had to look twice to see the name Telescreens here, I saw them last year in Brooklyn, I was visiting my son and he took me and I have become a fan. Your mantra song along with others on here.....I play games, games, games.....love that song. Their energy was infectious. Continued success, hope you like baseball and are successful at it.
@Michigan_D LOL I had to look twice to see the name Telescreens here, I saw them last year in Brooklyn, I was visiting my son and he took me and I have become a fan. Your mantra song along with others on here.....I play games, games, games.....love that song. Their energy was infectious. Continued success, hope you like baseball and are successful at it.
Post #49
Thanks man….. that would be us
Quote Originally Posted by CabernetTrey:
@Michigan_D LOL I had to look twice to see the name Telescreens here, I saw them last year in Brooklyn, I was visiting my son and he took me and I have become a fan. Your mantra song along with others on here.....I play games, games, games.....love that song. Their energy was infectious. Continued success, hope you like baseball and are successful at it.
@Michigan_D LOL I had to look twice to see the name Telescreens here, I saw them last year in Brooklyn, I was visiting my son and he took me and I have become a fan. Your mantra song along with others on here.....I play games, games, games.....love that song. Their energy was infectious. Continued success, hope you like baseball and are successful at it.
Quote Originally Posted by Michigan_D:
Quote Originally Posted by CabernetTrey: @Michigan_D LOL I had to look twice to see the name Telescreens here, I saw them last year in Brooklyn, I was visiting my son and he took me and I have become a fan. Your mantra song along with others on here.....I play games, games, games.....love that song. Their energy was infectious. Continued success, hope you like baseball and are successful at it. Post #49 Thanks man….. that would be us
Wednesday 3/25 MLB starts
Quote Originally Posted by CabernetTrey:
@Michigan_D LOL I had to look twice to see the name Telescreens here, I saw them last year in Brooklyn, I was visiting my son and he took me and I have become a fan. Your mantra song along with others on here.....I play games, games, games.....love that song. Their energy was infectious. Continued success, hope you like baseball and are successful at it.
Quote Originally Posted by Michigan_D:
Quote Originally Posted by CabernetTrey: @Michigan_D LOL I had to look twice to see the name Telescreens here, I saw them last year in Brooklyn, I was visiting my son and he took me and I have become a fan. Your mantra song along with others on here.....I play games, games, games.....love that song. Their energy was infectious. Continued success, hope you like baseball and are successful at it. Post #49 Thanks man….. that would be us