Last 55 NCAAB & NBA 34 - 21 +200*
Starts soon
10* LSU Tigers +3 1/2 -115
Posting more later
———————————————
Updated Record
2252-2097-33
———————————————
NCAAB 109-109
NBA 34-36
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 235-215-2
30*** 280-246-5
20** 1072-1059-15
10* 320-283-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
———————————————
Updated Record
2252-2097-33
———————————————
NCAAB 109-109
NBA 34-36
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 235-215-2
30*** 280-246-5
20** 1072-1059-15
10* 320-283-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
@Michigan_D
Wow, the hook came in on triple OT. Just amazing.
I been getting rinsed today. I just did ATS - Trojans, Gauchos, Ducks for a 3-teamer, do or die.
Good luck.
@Michigan_D
Wow, the hook came in on triple OT. Just amazing.
I been getting rinsed today. I just did ATS - Trojans, Gauchos, Ducks for a 3-teamer, do or die.
Good luck.
All the best to you with that
D
All the best to you with that
D
