Last 145 NCAAB & NBA 87 - 58 +490*
20** Illinois Fighting Illini -6 1/2 -113
Posting more later
———————————————
Updated Overall Record
2304-2136-33
———————————————
NCAAB 157-137
NBA 39-45
NHL 10-5
MLB 0-1
———————————————
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 239-216-2
30*** 281-246-5
20** 1089-1074-15
10* 351-306-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
———————————————
Updated Overall Record
2304-2136-33
———————————————
NCAAB 157-137
NBA 39-45
NHL 10-5
MLB 0-1
———————————————
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 239-216-2
30*** 281-246-5
20** 1089-1074-15
10* 351-306-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
GL ![]()
I have Purdue on a couple brackets winning it all…… days ago I was intending on Purdue outright win as my wager…… but game day and I’m against em. I may have let one game change me off them. One of us will get it.
GL ![]()
I have Purdue on a couple brackets winning it all…… days ago I was intending on Purdue outright win as my wager…… but game day and I’m against em. I may have let one game change me off them. One of us will get it.
Gotcha ![]()
D
Gotcha ![]()
D
