Last 90 NCAAB & NBA 58 - 32 +400*
10* Michigan Wolverines -12 1/2 -105
Posting more later
———————————————
Updated Record
2275-2108-33
———————————————
NCAAB 132-118
NBA 35-38
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 237-215-2
30*** 280-246-5
20** 1077-1063-15
10* 337-290-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
———————————————
Updated Record
2275-2108-33
———————————————
NCAAB 132-118
NBA 35-38
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 237-215-2
30*** 280-246-5
20** 1077-1063-15
10* 337-290-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
K22, much appreciated and thank you
In progress Purdue and more coming later
D
![]()
K22, much appreciated and thank you
In progress Purdue and more coming later
D
![]()
Do you mean am I working???
If so, I don’t do promotions. I handle everything backstage and I work with three bands now currently. Tour etc. global. I’m doing a lot for Coachella coming up in the beginning of April
Do you mean am I working???
If so, I don’t do promotions. I handle everything backstage and I work with three bands now currently. Tour etc. global. I’m doing a lot for Coachella coming up in the beginning of April
Well I’ll name one that’s gonna be at Coachella, I can’t name the other two. Turnstile… they’re from Baltimore
Well I’ll name one that’s gonna be at Coachella, I can’t name the other two. Turnstile… they’re from Baltimore
Very cool that you know them, I’ve been with them from the start. Very, very sweet
Brendan, class act. Nothing like he is on stage
Also, they remember their roots
Very cool that you know them, I’ve been with them from the start. Very, very sweet
Brendan, class act. Nothing like he is on stage
Also, they remember their roots
@Michigan_D
I discovered them with the Glow On record and dig the new one as well. I haven't seen them live yet, but the YouTube videos look insane. Coachella is in for a treat.
@Michigan_D
I discovered them with the Glow On record and dig the new one as well. I haven't seen them live yet, but the YouTube videos look insane. Coachella is in for a treat.
Oh yeah, when they went on before the Foo Fighters at riot fest 2024 in Chicago, they tore it up. It was insane…. we couldn’t believe how many people were there for us. It was incredible
Oh yeah, when they went on before the Foo Fighters at riot fest 2024 in Chicago, they tore it up. It was insane…. we couldn’t believe how many people were there for us. It was incredible
