Last 64 NCAAB & NBA 39 - 25 +190*
10* Campbell Fighting Camels ML Even
Posting more later
———————————————
Updated Record
2256-2101-33
———————————————
NCAAB 114-112
NBA 34-37
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 235-215-2
30*** 280-246-5
20** 1072-1061-15
10* 325-285-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
———————————————
Updated Record
2256-2101-33
———————————————
NCAAB 114-112
NBA 34-37
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 235-215-2
30*** 280-246-5
20** 1072-1061-15
10* 325-285-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
Man, I kinda dig this Santa Clara game and I sort of want to upgrade it. But, I’m gonna keep it chill….possibly. I have time…it’s a 11:45pm est start
In progress
Detroit Mercy 10*
Man, I kinda dig this Santa Clara game and I sort of want to upgrade it. But, I’m gonna keep it chill….possibly. I have time…it’s a 11:45pm est start
In progress
Detroit Mercy 10*
Saw that +5 1/2 mostly even, or -105. I’m gonna leave it
Good seeing you
Saw that +5 1/2 mostly even, or -105. I’m gonna leave it
Good seeing you
Check that, that should’ve read…-120, -125
Check that, that should’ve read…-120, -125
